Tuesday, September 4, 2012

heartstrings 12.0: my biggest fan!

First off: HI KATIE!!! aka... my biggest fan! :)

Secondly: I found out today I will be teaching Grade 1 (so first grade, but they are way lower, so it's like kinder-ish with little english.) But I'm looking forward to it. Went to the teacher supply store (very limited selection, but I was happy enough with it) and got some robots for the fellas. My school's not big into decorating and I mean they put nothing up! Tomorrow we will meet as a faculty for the first time all together and if all goes well, we should find out which classroom is ours. Should be good.

Miss everyone back home. I need to start calling more but don't want to wake people up. Got to talk to Nikki on her way to work this afternoon (her very AM time) and stayed up late last night to talk to her and Ferdinand. It was great. Miss my little man, Issac though. Somehow he's always asleep when I call. I changed my lock screen picture to him last night so I'm all kinds of happy now! :)

Have to be out of the hotel by Monday. I have my couch coming Thursday night (and I think my cooker as well). Mattress, coffee table, end tables, and tv stand Friday afternoon. And Saturday my bed frame, night stands, mattress, fridge, and washer/dryer. These next few days are gonna be a stinkin' b-l-a-s-t!

No comments:

Post a Comment