Monday, December 10, 2012

heartstrings 27.0: city livin'

Should be planning a lesson for my possible observation tomorrow... but seeing as the I only had 12 kids in each class today, I am not expecting a big turnout tomorrow.

Instead, while I wait for the laundry to finish, I wanted to give you a sneak peak into my home now that I am settled in. It's still a work in progress, but I love it here!

my living room area - love the windows and the view of the city

dining room with a "Christmas-y" feel

view from the couch -- I need to add something to the walls

view of the living room, dining room, and kitchen

my reading and traveling room! I love love love this room! I will add more to it as I travel more

hutch and the travel map

so far, red is some of the places I have been and green is where I want to go -- I need to get smaller pins to work with but I can't find them here in this country.

my bookshelf clock (that I have yet to put batteries in). Everything on there is a souvenir from another country

my newest collection in Abu Dhabi... super hero action figures! lol

little sand art and holy water from the Jordan River along with my Jordan shadow box

my reading chair where I can sit and read and watch the city below me

my newest friend from Dubai, Cap'n K9... aka Cap

1 comment: