Wednesday, October 24, 2012

heartstrings 20: for real... my home sweet home

Ok, super fast post since this will probably be my last for awhile.

I went today and signed the lease for a new flat in a tower called Al Murjan. I loooooove it already. Spacious and lots of windows. Overlooks the water in the distance and some of the Abu Dhabi buildings. Construction around... but nothing new for this city. It's on the 8th floor.

I am checking out of the Yas Viceroy (finally!) after I send this blog post.

Tomorrow I will be on my first flight out of Abu Dhabi. I am heading to Amman, Jordan. I am stoked about this! I will be going on a day tour of Petra and also a day tour of the Dead Sea and the site where historians now believe Jesus was baptized. I'm also super pumped because I will get to see a friend who I have not seen in many years. She lives there and hopefully we will be able to meet up at some point.

I will post pics of the new place and my visit to Jordan as soon as I get the internet back up. Take care everyone!

Eid Mubarak... this is the holiday we are celebrating right now here in the UAE.


No comments:

Post a Comment